Jordana White is a New York-based health and wellness writer. She has experience with print and digital media, and has been a regular contributor to Life & Style magazine, endocrinology advisor, neurology advisor, in addition to acting as content creator for physicians offices, workplace wellness professionals, and cannabidiol companies across the country.
- Is Heroin an Opioid? Facts About Heroin and Opioids
- 20 Ways to Tell when You Need Treatment for a Narcotic Addiction
- Top 10 Killer Drugs
- What are the Common Support Groups for Narcotic Addiction?
- 10 Classic Characteristics of Opioid Addiction
- How to Stop Enabling an Addict
- Help! I am an Addict: 10 Ways to Get your Addiction Under Control