Find Wisconsin NA Meetings Near You
- Find Wisconsin NA meetings or choose inpatient treatment
- Group therapy & support in WI
- Private Addiction Treatment Programs Available
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment & Family Programs
- Wisconsin Substance Abuse Counseling for Your Recovery
- Available 24/7 To Take Your Call
397 NA Meetings in Wisconsin
Learn More About NA Meetings in Wisconsin
Are you looking for an NA meeting in Milwaukee, Madison, Green Bay or La Crosse? Whether you live in a major city or a small town, Wisconsin NA meetings are readily available to assist you in your recovery. You’ll find a complete list of NA meetings, with daily meetings being offered throughout Wisconsin here at Narcotics.com.
The Midwestern state is no stranger to the dangers of drug addiction, overdose and the social repercussions that result from substance abuse. NA meetings throughout the state of Wisconsin focus on restoring balance into the lives of those who have become addicted by offering them a safe place to openly discuss their recovery, receive support from others in recovery and stabilize following a battle with addiction.
Why Choose NA?
Most people initially choose NA because it’s free. There aren’t many free programs available to assist those who are addicted, but NA meetings are always offered to members and to anyone who wants to get sober, free of charge. Of course, you won’t only choose NA because it’s free. Other reasons to choose this method of support include:
- Convenience – NA meetings in Wisconsin are offered throughout the early morning, afternoon and evening hours, 7 days a week, in almost every city of the state. Members are generally able to find a local meeting that suits their schedule with ease.
- Proven Methods – NA meetings have taken place for nearly 100 years. Thousands of people tout NA as their saving grace. The proven methods of NA, including 12-step recovery practices, are one of the many reasons people continue to choose NA as their primary means of support in recovery.
- Community – NA groups provide a sense of community for members. When times are tough, addiction has ruined relationships and the user feels like there’s nowhere else to turn, NA provides hope and help.
If you or someone you love needs help, consider an NA meeting in your Wisconsin neighborhood. You’ll find support, community and care that suits your individual needs.
Many long term drug abusers avoid getting help because they’re afraid to suffer the mental, physical and emotional trauma of the withdrawal process—but there’s no need to fear. When detoxification is monitored by trained, clinical professionals, problems are minimized and comfort is maximized. Now is the best time rid your body of addictive substances once and for all.
After detoxification, you can move on to getting treatment with a clearer mind and stronger body. Rehabilitation structures your life around breaking free of addiction. Group, family, and individual therapy can uncover and address any co-occurring mental health issues that may be contributing to your addiction.
Being honest about yourself is the key to long-lasting recovery. Ongoing attendance at 12-step meetings is a great way to maintain sobriety by helping you continue to work on issues and build a support network to see you through hard times, so you can continue to live a happier, healthier, more fulfilled life.
With just one phone call, you will be connected to an informed operator with access to thousands of quality treatment centers, at no cost to you. We’ll help you review the options in regards to price, treatment types, and location.
Whenever you’re ready, we are here to guide you or your loved one onto the path towards long-term recovery.