It’s important to consider all of your individual needs and to ask qualifying questions when you find treatment centers that you’re interested in.
How Can I Find the Treatment I Need for My Opioid Addiction?
Finding the right treatment program for your opioid addiction can be a difficult task, which is why reaching out for help can make it much easier. Call (800) 407-7195 to learn about your different options for addiction treatment as well as to find the programs and facilities that will be most beneficial to you.
Consider Your Needs
According to the National Institute on Drug Abuse, “Effective treatment attends to multiple needs of the individual, not just his or her drug abuse.”
In order to find the right rehab program that will allow you to recover in the best, safest way, it is important to consider all the needs you may have, including
- Medical: Do you need 24-hour medical care? Are you convalescing from a physical issue that requires further treatment?
- Psychological: Do you have a co-occurring mental disorder?
- Social: Does your family want to be able to visit you? Could you benefit from social therapy or family behavioral therapy?
- Vocational: Did you lose your job as a result of your substance abuse? Do you require help in finding another?
- Legal: Have you been arrested or suffered other legal consequences? Do you need help managing these issues?
- Financial: Did your drug abuse lead you to financial problems? Do you require time with a financial consultant or help paying for your rehab?
Your treatment shouldn’t just pertain to the physical and psychological aspects of your substance abuse but to any issues that you are experiencing in other parts of your life.
Your gender, age, ethnicity, culture, sexuality, and any other important aspects of your situation to which treatment must be appropriate should also be considered.
Do you need to be in a rehab facility with only other women, or will your treatment require a Spanish speaking staff? Once you have determined all of your needs, you will be able to start searching for a rehab program that will benefit you.
Call (800) 407-7195 to find rehab centers that will cater to the needs you have taken time to determine. Once we match you with a potential treatment facility that is appropriate to those needs, it is important to call the facility specifically to ask questions, such as:
- When was your program established?
- What are your success rates with opioid addicts?
- Do you provide the treatment options I will require, including the medications and behavioral therapies associated with opioid addiction treatment? (NIDA)
- How long does your program generally last?
- What will be the cost of your program?
- Will you take my insurance plan?
- Do you have financing options for patients?
- Can my family and friends visit me in treatment?
- What should I bring to the facility? What shouldn’t I bring?
If the answers to your questions are satisfactory and the program still seems that it will be able to cater to your specific needs as a patient, you have found the right treatment facility for your safe and speedy recovery.
Seek Narcotic Addiction Treatment Now
Narcotic addiction, whether prescription or illicit, is extremely dangerous and will require you to attend a professional rehab program. We can help you find the right program for your treatment today.