Hannah Sumpter, MSW, holds a Bachelor’s degree in Theology, as well as a Master’s degree in Social Work, with an emphasis in Mental Health. She has combined both degrees to work in the addictions field for over ten years, both as a case manager and therapist. Throughout her professional experience, she has grown in her passion for serving those with an addiction, as she is able to positively impact some of the most vulnerable in our society.
- Treatment for Tramadol Addiction
- Oxycontin Addiction Treatment
- Opioid Addiction Treatment: Inpatient & Outpatient Options
- Naloxone: Why Are More Doctors Prescribing it?
- Tramadol Side Effects and Signs of Addiction
- Adderall Side Effects and Addiction Signs
- Vicodin Uses, Effects, and Risk for Addiction
- Kratom Use, Effects, and Risk of Addiction